IME Publication: "Regional Profiles: Indicators of Development 2013"
The study "Regional Profiles: Indicators of Development 2013" (Bulgarian version) presents the social and economic development of bulgarian districts. The study is based on 58 indicators, divided into eight categories: Economy, Administration and Taxes, Infrastructure, Demography, Education, Healthcare, Environment and Social Environment. A seperate profile of each of the districts can be found on our webpage: http://www.regionalprofiles.bg/en/
The English version of the study will be available in January 2014 (hard copy also) and will include all of the available analysis and data.
Some of the analysis included in the study show:
- What makes some district rich and prosperous and others - poor?
- Which local labor markets are recovering the fastest?
- Which districts are attractive to investors?
- What are the demographic tendencies in the seperate districts?
- In which districts the population is most satisfied with the living conditions?