There are no future events
- Roundtable - "Tackling Poverty: Securing Effective Policies and Increasing Institutional Capacity"
- The Potential Effects of TTIP on Bulgaria
- FMRS 2015: How to create growth? (April 20th, 2015)
- Roundtable discussion: "Challenges of the socio-economic development of Bulgarian districts." (February 6, 2014)
- Milton Friedman and the freedom of choice (July 31, 2013)
- Summer Seminar „Europe & Liberty” (21-27 July, 2013)
- IME Welcomes the 2013 Free Market Road Show in Sofia on May 16th 2013
- Summer Seminar Europe & Liberty 2013
- “Regional Profiles: Indicators of Development 2012”
- Milton Friedman’s 100th Birthday
- Round Table: Liberalization of the Postal Sector in the EU and Its Effects on Bulgaria
- IME pressconference: Jobs During Crisis - A Flexible Approach To Labor Market Regulations (April 24th 2012)
- ”(Non)Action Has Consequences: Reasons and Ways for Young People to Participate in Decision-Making Process at Home and EU"
- Round Table Discussion “Fiscal Rules – Options for Bulgaria” (January 26, 2012)
- Disscusion meeting: "Mises and the lessons from the crisis"
- LAWRENCE W. REED’S OPEN LECTURE IN SOFIA: “Seven Principles of Sound Public Policy”
- Press conference and discussion "Local Business Environment Index 2011" (April 14, 2011)
- INVITATION: Whither growth in central and eastern Europe? Policy lessons for an integrated Europe
- INVITATION: Ken Schoolland Visits Bulgaria (14 June 2011)
- IME and the European Resource Bank (September 2010)
All past events